Our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- A $1.7 million recovery for worker who suffered a crush injury to his left leg on a construction site as a result of being pinned between a truck and a skid loader.
- A $260,000 recovery for an employee who suffered a herniated disk while stocking shelves at a grocery store.
- A $150,000 recovery for a state prison employee who was assaulted by an inmate.
- A $80,000 recovery from an employer of an airline support service employee who injured his back while carrying a fuel hose to an airplane during the refueling process.
- A $105,000 recovery for an employee who suffered a torn rotator cuff when he slipped and fell on ice in the employer’s parking lot.
- A $80,000 recovery for employee who was struck in the back of the head with a tire while working which resulted in the employee suffering a herniated disk.
- A $100,000 for employee of a hospital who slipped and fell on ice in the hospital parking lot and suffered a herniated disk in her lower back.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
You can rely on our lawyers to aggressively pursue the maximum compensation you are entitled to while providing you with the individual attention you deserve. Call Slater & Norris, P.L.C., in West Des Moines, Iowa, at 866-412-5937 for a free initial consultation with our attorneys, or send us a message using our website.