Slater & Norris, P.L.C. - personal injury
Get answers: 866-412-5937
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Central Iowa

When To File A Claim After Surgical Errors Or Infections

We Know You Have Questions About Your Case. We will get you answers! Contact Our Firm Today: 866-412-5937 or send us an email.

When To File A Claim After Surgical Errors Or Infections

The safety of the patient should be the most important concern of any hospital or another health care establishment in West Des Moines, Iowa. Unfortunately, it is clear that this is not always the case for all places. Surgical errors and infections can be common if the doctor or surgeon in question was negligent and made a mistake.

Some examples of errors include:

  • Foreign objects left inside patients
  • Falls from operating table
  • Medication mistakes
  • Wrong patient or incorrect place for surgery

If you suffered an injury due to such negligence, you may be able to file a claim and receive compensation. Born and raised in Iowa, our attorneys dedicate themselves to helping fellow Iowans get the compensation they deserve. We pay special attention to our clients and provide personal service in the pursuit of getting results for you.

Your Safety Is Most Important

Hospitals should make the safety of their patients a top priority, but sometimes doctors and surgeons can behave carelessly and negligently. Most surgical errors and errors that cause infection are preventable. If you suffered an injury while in the hospital due to a surgical error or infection, you may be entitled to compensation for your trouble.

Figuring out a medical malpractice claim that was due to surgical error or infection requires careful consideration and a lawyer with experience. If you are entitled to compensation, you will need a professional to help you decide how to proceed, what steps to take and how to negotiate a settlement.

Get Compensated Soon

If you believe you have a case for medical malpractice due to a surgical error or infection, you should get your situation evaluated by a professional. An experienced attorney, like those at Slater & Norris, P.L.C., can help. Contact us today for a consultation by calling 866-412-5937 or using our website.