Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Central Iowa
We Seek Justice On Behalf Of The Injured
Over 60 Years Of Combined Experience Helping Injured Iowan's Who Have Been Hurt By The Negligence Of Others.
Medical Negligence/Failure to Timely Diagnose and Treat Meningitis
Medical Negligence/Medication Error Causing Death of Trauma Patient
Medical Malpractice/Negligent Discharge of Patient Resulting In Death
Medical Negligence/Failure to Timely Treat Lupus/Renal Failure Resulting in Kidney Transplant
Medical Malpractice/Anoxic Brain Injury/Negligent Cardiac Surgery
Medical Negligence/Failure to Diagnose Stroke
We Understand The Challenges Faced By Injury Victims And Their Families
Many firms try to be a jack of all trades — Unfortunately, this can result in being a master of none.
At Slater & Norris, P.L.C., our attorneys have found that by dedicating our practice exclusively to assisting injured individuals, we are better able to provide each and every client with the focused and knowledgeable representation they need and deserve. We seek the full compensation you deserve for damages such as medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. We will handle your case with the personal care you deserve.
Nursing Home Malpractice
Born and raised in Iowa, our attorneys believe that treating each client on an individual basis is essential in these cases. We believe that such personalized service, which includes regular contact through meetings and telephone conferences, not only serves to provide the best possible outcome for our clients, but also serves to ease their mind when dealing with the many stressful issues that often arise when a serious injury or death occurs. You have enough on your mind without having to worry about trying to reach your lawyer.
Results That Matter
Our record of accomplishment is proof that our work makes a difference in the lives of the people we help. For example:
- $5.38 million recovery for client who suffered renal failure resulting in kidney transplant and reduced life-expectancy from failure to timely and properly treat lupus.
- $3.5 million recovery for patient who suffered anoxic brain encephalopathy resulting from negligently performed cardiac surgery.
- $1.7 million recovery for worker who suffered a crush injury to his left leg on a construction site as a result of being pinned between a truck and a skid loader.
- $1.3 million recovery for death of nursing home resident resulting from the negligent prescribing and dispensing of opioid narcotics by doctor and pharmacist.
- $1 million verdict for high school student suffering brain hemorrhage resulting from school’s failure to follow protocol after sustaining concussion during football practice.