We Seek Justice On Behalf Of The Injured
A firm founded by Iowans and dedicated to helping Iowans who have been hurt by the negligence of others.
We Understand The Challenges Faced By Injury Victims And Their Families
Results That Matter
- $5.38 million recovery for client who suffered renal failure resulting in kidney transplant and reduced life-expectancy from failure to timely and properly treat lupus.
- $3.5 million recovery for patient who suffered anoxic brain encephalopathy resulting from negligently performed cardiac surgery.
- $1.7 million recovery for worker who suffered a crush injury to his left leg on a construction site as a result of being pinned between a truck and a skid loader.
- $1.3 million recovery for death of nursing home resident resulting from the negligent prescribing and dispensing of opioid narcotics by doctor and pharmacist.
- $1 million verdict for high school student suffering brain hemorrhage resulting from school’s failure to follow protocol after sustaining concussion during football practice.